Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in 94015 : Real Estate Advice

  • All54
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying31
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Wed Sep 14, 2016
Maricris A answered:

It appears that the property you are interested to is in foreclosure status on Trulia. Trulia is a platform for consumers to browse housing information as well as a tool for home owners and agents to list their properties. If a listing is foreclosure or not, it is up to the listing owner to update the status of that property. The status of the listing is unclear to us because it is in the hands of the listing owner.

If you want to know more information about the foreclosure property, you may check the county record where the property is part of or you may also contact a foreclosure specialist near your area for assistance.

You can take advantage of our vast network of agents here on Trulia. You may found the link below.

To search for a foreclosure specialist using our site:

1. Go to the link that I provided, enter the location where you're at and click enter.
2. Click the 'More filters' button and choose 'Foreclosure' under specialties.
3. Click the 'Search' button.

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Sep 16, 2014
Joanne asked:
gathered documents and a few witness statements. Will this be enough to prove his practice is not within standards and have his license suspended and / or revoked? From what myself and a…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 9, 2014
Lorraine Castro asked:
The home is in Daly City, California its address is 10 Saint Marks Court, Daly City, Ca 94015.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 9, 2011
David Tapper answered:
Iron, as I said before, you should be able to do a quit claim for the other buyer, but you should also check with your lender and a real estate attorney.

0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 23, 2010
Helen Kwong answered:
Hi Pedv2,

Agent David is correct with his answer that if your property already in default, the existing illegal room when you bought it back then is the least of your worries. If you would like to know you could find out at the building dept. at your city about the permit and the code.

Since you are in default you should first talk to a real estate tax attorney who are experienced in short sale to seek his advice, because not every home owner's case is the same. You need to find out all the information, weigh out the pros and cons before you decided whether you should try to get a loan modification or should you find an experienced real estate agent to put your property on the market.

Take care.

Helen Kwong, Realtor@
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 5, 2009
Andre Mettler answered:
Daly City has project "Home Safe" where under certain circumstances a single family home can get converted to 2 units, with 2 kitchens; there are restrictions of course. One of them is that the owner supposed to live in one of them to rent out the other one. What you mostly see in DC is the fact that people add additional rooms downstairs, sometimes with permits (legal), sometimes without permits (unwarranted) and then add a kitchen which is in most cases not legal or it would show up on the 3R report from the building department which is required on all Real Estate sales within the city limits. The answer to your question will be in the 3R report. As a buyer get the help of a local Realtor. It does not cost you anything more since he is paid by the seller and will give you peace of mind and insurance for the transaction.
Give me a call when you are ready to buy!
Andre Mettler 650 303-2520
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice