Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

93923 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Sat Jun 25, 2016
Realitybytez answered:
nothing. i do all of the ads for my rental properties on craigslist for free. first one took three days to find a qualified tenant. second one took a couple weeks. third one took three weeks. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 26, 2015
Terrell Bruce answered:
A local real estate agent can help you out! Or you can go to staples or office max they always have them. Most importantly. Be sure to have your renters license if you are a landlord
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 6, 2013
Jason Walter answered:
Try calling a local roofer. Most of them would be happy to give you a free estimate.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Jason Walter answered:
Hi Nancy, check out these websites. You can't search for a specific complex but you can for a general area.

i hope that answers your question but feel free to contact me with any questions.

REALTOR® - lic #01923240
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - lic #103885
Hammer Real Estate Group
cell ph (916) 716-1341
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon May 6, 2013
Thierry Abel answered:
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac maximum loan limits for Montery County;

One-Unit $483,000
Two-Unit $618,300
Three-Unit $747,400
Four-Unit $928,850

Do not hesitate to call us for financing ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Coastal Living Group - Christian Haun answered:
You can also try the website

Christian Haun
Keller Williams Realty
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 6, 2012
Laurel Jaques answered:
Another suggestion may be requesting the seller (the bank) to give you a reduction in your purchase price if you are already in escrow. If the repair issues were evident without inspections, then the 203K or renovation financing will probably be the way to go. But, if you are in escrow and repair issues were discovered in the inspections that were not readily visible to the average person, you may be in a position to request a reduction to the purchase price or have the seller do the work. As I work often with bank owned properties, I have been successful with getting reductions based on electrical, foundation issues, mold and other issues that were discovered by inspections. I wouldn't recommend expecting the bank to reduce the price, but often if it is an unknown issue the bank may be willing to negotiate rather than lose the escrow. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice