93728 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


blaison samu…, Real Estate Pro in Santa Clara, CA
blaison samuel answered:
How long do I have to live in my rental before I can give it back to the bank and not face 1099 issues?

Primary residence is considered as you lived there for 2 years out of the last 5 years, so if you have lived there for 2 years, then moving back to your rental house may hel ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 15, 2008 Foreclosure in 93728
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer