Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

93705 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Sun Aug 9, 2015
Cindy Davis answered:
No one here can add your listing for you. You listing agent must list it. If you are not working with a listing agent, then it won't be permitted on Trulia.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 8, 2013
Frank Diaz answered:
Unfortunately real estate agents are not allowed to give you legal advice. Beyond our scope of practice.
You can do a lot of research yourself (a crash course in law) or you need to get an attorney.
If you decide to do a crash course, the Talkshoe series are good. John Stuart and others give good advice.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 4, 2013
x answered:
Absolutely work on fixing your credit score. For the next duration don't spend on anything except necessity, especially that which requires a credit check. Work with a lender who can direct you on what to do and what not to do. There are home buying programs available to those who qualify but there are also conditions. Fix that score. it's not as difficult as you may fear if you are really serious. Rent til then is one consideration. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 18, 2011
Kelly Holcomb answered:

Ask your Title agent to execute an Inter-Spousal Grant Deed putting you back on Title. In CA property bought during the marriage with comingled funds is community property. You can aske either your lawyer or your Title agent to fix this for you. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 25, 2011
Harold Sharpe answered:
I would call the BK attorney first and find out if they indeed did include it. After that I would go to a loan person in a couple three years and see what your options are.

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes Realty
(951) 821-8211
California Department of Real Estate Broker License # 01312992
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 17, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Your question will best be answered by the mangemnet company in charge of the property, consider contacting them directly--or review any documentation you may have and see if late payment issues are dicussed--or consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate, have all documentation reviewed and go from there-- ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice