Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Schools in 93309 : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
jennifer chou, Real Estate Pro in Bakersfield, CA
Tue Apr 2, 2013
jennifer chou answered:
Mr. Miller is right, if you live by west high and would like your daughter to attend south high then you would go to your school district and request an interdistrict transfter they will give you a form to fill out and you can explain the reason you want your daughter to attend South High. It is usually reviewed by a board, once they make their decision they will notify you, if they deni the transfer you can always appeal it. I hope this info helps! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice