Foreclosure in 93268 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Robin McGarr…,  in Bakersfield, CA
Robin McGarrah answered:
How much payment must be put down on 30,000 Home in Forclosure? How do we go about Financing? Home Totaled in Fire, owned BUT, at time no Ins.
ANOTHER potential route would be to get a loan with a Private Money Lender. Private Money Lenders often give loans based on the "POTENTIAL" of the property or Repaire ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 19, 2010 Foreclosure in 93268
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Kern County > Taft > 93268 > Foreclosure in 93268
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer