Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 92805 : Real Estate Advice

  • All35
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying27
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Sep 27, 2011
Bob Thompson answered:
Good AM,

Yes, as advised - ask the city - but it is not likely , that R2 generally only allows for a second unit .

“RM-2” Multiple-Family Residential Zone. The intent of the “RM-2” Zone is to provide an attractive, safe and healthy environment, with townhouses and other low-rise, attached, single-family units with a minimum building site area per dwelling unit of three thousand (3,000) square feet. This zone implements the Low-Medium Density Residential and Low-Medium Hillside Density Residential land use designations in the General Plan. (Ord. 5944 3; September 28, 2004.)

Courtesy of the City of Anaheim and American Legal Publishing.


Bob T.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice