Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 92648 : Real Estate Advice

  • All53
  • Local Info10
  • Home Buying25
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Fri Oct 7, 2016
Eric asked:
My property had been listed with a Realtor for the past 8 mos. I have taken the property off the MLS to wait the 90 days to reset the DOM. While off the MLS I have placed on Zillow and Trulia…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 29, 2012
Vidi Barker answered:
Good luck on your virtual tour. Looks like Mark and Laura got your covered.

0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 6, 2010
Thom Colby answered:

The only time you as the seller should need a Notice to Perform is if you are an un-represented seller. That means you do not have an agent / broker working for you. If that is the case, you should contact a Real Estate Attorney who could best advise you.

If you do have a REALTOR, you should consult with them and they will be able to help you.

Any agent that gets involved with a transaction already in process is just asking for trouble and liability issues that go along with it.

Best of luck,

Thom Colby
Broker / Owner & Certified HAFA Specialist
Thom Colby Properties
Newport Beach, CA
Moving Lives Forward (TM)
We NEVER DOUBLE-END Transactions in our Brokerage. There is NO benefit to the Seller or Buyer and only benefits the Agent. Also, NEVER use your RE Agent / Broker as your Lender or vice versa. Also, be careful when using Real Estate Broker-owned Escrow and Title Companies - they can be loads of trouble.
888-391-5245 Direct Cell
DRE# 01398570
... more
1 vote 7 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 15, 2010
Laurie Manny answered:

Was your father declared legally incompetent by the courts? Competency is a difficult subject to prove and is subject to great interpretation. While I doubt that you will be able to recover the home, this is definitely a question for an attorney.

You didn't provide much information. Was the home sold for a great deal under current market value? Do you think that somebody ripped your Dad off while he was under the influence? If this is the case then you may have a case against the parties involved in the transaction.

Speak to an attorney.

I hope you found this information helpful.
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 25, 2008
Harrison K. Long answered:
Jeffery ... Please remember to hire a qualified Realtor agent for the listing and sale of your home. All Realtors are members of the National Association of Realtors and subscribe the the Realtor Code of Ethics, which is important. Thanks and best wishes.

Harrison K. Long, Explore Group properties, Coldwell Banker Previews, Irvine, CA.

For the best seller side home price search web site check out
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Search Advice