In My Neighborhood in 92570 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Richard Litt…, Real Estate Pro in Orange, CA
Richard Littlefield answered:
Searching for tax abatement for property taxes for disabled person in calif?
Call your County if you are in Menifee then you would go to and ask the county assessor for the form. It may be on the website somewhere as well.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 8, 2016 In My Neighborhood in 92570
Edith Karoli…, Real Estate Pro in Winnetka, IL
Edith Karoline Jasser answered:
Please explain. Buyer and buyer's agent to verify all information. Disclosures: State law requires Carbon Monoxide detectors be installed for
Each transaction is different and particular to its property. I hope you are working with a Realtor on your side to ask him or her for clarifications, if you are the buyer, then YOU too ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 7, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 92570
Keyana Robin…,  in Temecula, CA
Keyana Robinson answered:
I'm want to buy a home in Perris, CA, but I've heard heard property and violent crimes are high? Are thise crimes prevalent throughout the city?
Contacting the local police department is the best way to get the most accurate crime information on any city. Like most places there are good parts and not so good. I would be more tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 15, 2010 In My Neighborhood in 92570
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
will these propertie go fha?
Since no link is visible and addresses given, you may wish to ask your question again, so that it can be answered accordingly--in the meantime, any local agent can help you, contact any ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 27, 2010 In My Neighborhood in 92570
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Riverside County > Perris > 92570 > In My Neighborhood in 92570
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer