Home Buying in 92544 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anthony Merc…, Real Estate Pro in Hemet, CA
Anthony Mercado answered:
will USDA accept our loan after my bank did???
Before you get a USDA loan you need to refer to the USDA maps and see what area qualify for the loan. You can visit the USDA website and find out.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 27, 2013 Home Buying in 92544
Mary Jones, Real Estate Pro in Yucaipa, CA
Mary Jones answered:
we are looking for a real estate attorney
The local Real Estate Association may be able to refer you to a good Real Estate Attorney.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013 Home Buying in 92544
Endre Barath, Real Estate Pro in Beverly Hills, CA
Endre Barath answered:
we signed a contract to purchase a short sale mobile. (cash). Now lender is denying short sale. Any ideas why?
Cathy sadly this happens more often, most people do not hear about it. Generally it is due to Price, Appraisal Value or the Seller did not satisfy the requirements for a short sale. Unf ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 3, 2012 Home Buying in 92544
Team Forss, Real Estate Pro in Temecula, CA
Team Forss answered:
what is the property tax rate (%) for 92545?
Simply send us the address, and we will send you ONE email with the tax info along with all the records for the property (ies).
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 27, 2010 Home Buying in 92544
Joe Yobaccio,  in San Gabriel, CA
Joe Yobaccio answered:
How do I determine how much of my closing costs will be paid for by HUD? Can this amount or the 5% commission to the realtor be written into the loan?
Are you a home buyer or home seller? If you are a home buyer, you aren't paying the commission. You will have closing costs unless the seller agreed to pay your closing costs. I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 16, 2010 Home Buying in 92544
Jane Grant, Real Estate Pro in Aguanga, CA
Jane Grant answered:
My daughters home has been foreclosed. She is receiving different info on how long she has to until she needs
Janet, Your daughter really needs to take advantage of a free consultation from an attorney who specializes in Real Estate and Foreclosure Law. The absolute best advice I can give is t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 31, 2009 Foreclosure in 92544
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Riverside County > Hemet > 92544 > Home Buying in 92544
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer