Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 92404 : Real Estate Advice

  • All18
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sun Sep 15, 2013
Allyssa Pregler answered:
Calling an attorney can cost you more than just paying for a fumigation. I suggest you work with the company to meet half way on splitting the bill for the fumigation or choose another property they have to offer. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice