Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

92307 : Real Estate Advice

  • All24
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 17
Wed Dec 20, 2017
Frank S. answered:
Hello Ma11onee, The escrow would be around $900 and title would be about $650 and transfer tax would be $275 on a 250k purchase. Are you looking to purchase her in Apple Valley?

We live in Apple Valley. You will need to be pre-approved to be able to see and submit offers on any homes of your choice. Check out the web reference link below... ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Aug 10, 2015
Jacquez1 answered:
how long do i have until i have to move out after my home has been sold at auction?

that my x-husband and I owned unnoticed to me for unpaid taxes

what can I do to stop this?
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 7, 2015
Cindy Davis answered:
You should have been given a piece of paper by with the details of the move out date. You don't mention here whether your own or rent. Nor is it clear which 'agency' you are referring to. If you don't have anything in writing, contact either your landlord or the person who sold the home. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 3, 2015
Cindy Davis answered:
What precisely did the Realtor do? Pricing a property lower than a market is a common, ethical practice...I would need to hear more about the behavior of the agent before making a judgment, ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Oct 26, 2014
dorenezeller17 answered:
Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: or or Tel: USA +12404374240 .He is a trust worthy man. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 4, 2014
Ernie Behrle answered:
The contracts are pretty clear that once the house is closed, all obligations of the seller then go away. It does happen occasionally when something in the home decides to fail right after you move in. Just a fact of life. However, if you can prove some form of intentional misinformation prior to closing on the part of the seller, you may have some recourse. For that I would refer to an attorney who practices real estate law. Otherwise, as everyone before me has stated, it doesn't hurt to ask..just expect a no. This is one of the reasons I always suggest to my buyers a home warranty and usually have it negotiated to be paid for by the seller at closing. Good Luck ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Really depends on the other offers. It doesn't matter if it is less than the offer price is all offers are less as well. If none are less then you don't have a chance.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
NMLS #1056079
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hena Martin answered:
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hena Martin answered:
Sounds like you don't have enough communication with your realtor if your question is on the web ,please view your options. HENA MARTIN
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hena Martin answered:
That is up to you ,my advise work with the agent you are comfortable with ,
HENA MARTIN 760-251-2868
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 27, 2012
Jamie Hennessey answered:
Hi David

Just checking in with you ... did you ever find out the information you were looking for? If not, please feel free to contact me via email at I would be happy to help you any way that I can. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 27, 2012
Jamie Hennessey answered:
Hello there... you can also utilize Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help you find a home. I am very well versed in the High Desert as I have spent 8 years there. You can email me at ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 7, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
See link...
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Sep 13, 2011
Bo Goulet, broker answered:
As Shane said, check your modification for any restrictions.

If you would like, I can help you get in touch with someone who can let you know how much you qualify for.

Bo Goulet

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 13, 2010
The Weis Estates answered:
Thank you Rudi.
I think we are now.

0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 3, 2009
Susan Vanderburgh answered:
Good question. I asked myself that when I first started investing in real estate 13 years ago and after much frustration and disappointment, realized that I had a lot of education and experience that it would be a disservice to not get a license. Anyway, I have worked with both the listing and the selling sides of REO properties and have often sought HUD foreclosed, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac foreclosed properties and even pre-foreclosures.

There is not really one agent who can do it all and there is so much variety in this business, that the agent that works with you will have to share similar work ethics. By gosh, it's after 1:00 a.m. and I'm still working or taking a break from working. But that's the business!

Also, by variety, I mean not every buyer will seek FHA financing to buy foreclosed properties.

Anyway, it is tough to answer the question because real estate is administrative, time and paperwork intensive; it is tough to keep track of the number of offers when we work in such fast pace, particulary with the bank-owned and auction properties.

I don't know how you would be at a disadvantage, except for the fact that you are an inexperienced buyer with little knowledge or a lot of misconceptions of how real estate really works -- possibly "facts" from "experts" or "professionals" or "mentors" but not practioners who are really working this niche of the market. You will need an agent who is upfront with you and have experience, preferably on both sides of the closing table. An agent with some knowledge of financing would be helpful too.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 25, 2009
Jesse Sierra answered:
H Warner,
NACA can possibly negotiate a workout loan with your lender. It all depends on the circumstances and your income to be able to pay the restructured loan.

You should also contact a real estate attorney and see what your tax and credit responsibilities will be.

Check out the HUD site and contact a home counselor.

I wish you the best and be strong,

Jes Sierra, B.Sc.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice