If you are looking for VA Condominium Approval, we can assist you. VA condo approval is a completely different process from FHA condo approval. At one time, the VA would approve all FHA approved communities, but that has since been changed per this memo.
> The Basics:
* VA condo approval is separate from FHA
* It usually takes 60-90 days
* Attorney Letter can expedite the process (not required)
* The cost is $850
* VA Approval does not expire once obtained
* HOA Documents will be required (see list below)
> VA condo approval 2015:
* Be aware that the process of getting a condominium complex VA approved generally takes between 60-90 days. The reason for this lengthy processing time is their 2 step application process. Once we prepare an application for you, it will be sent to the regional office where it is reviewed by a VA employee. After this initial screening, the application will go to their Legal Team, where the governing documents are scrutinized for VA compliance.
* To expedite the process, a private Attorney may be used to review the documents for VA compliance. An Attorney letter is NOT required by the VA. The cost of an Attorney certification letter typically costs $900-$1500 depending on the firm. We cannot say how much this will reduce the processing time, because it varies by regional office, but the VA claims that it will speed up the process significantly.
Reference link: http://valoanguidelines.org/