Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 92110 : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Traci Kingren answered:
Hi Alm,

I have seen similar situations like this one. Due to all the legal technicalities and parties involved my suggestion would be to contact your bk attorney as soon as possible since there are many legal questions that need to be addressed specifically relating to the bk case and the subject property that only your bk attorney could answer.

I wish you the best of luck!
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice