Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 92083 : Real Estate Advice

  • All28
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sat Jan 14, 2017
Gina De La Rosa answered:
Contact your lender and ask for a loan modification free. They will help you any questions please contact me

Gina De La Rosa
310 400 2345
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Brianandjulieb answered:
Don't know why it shows I live in Chicago - I live in San Diego!!
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Sharon Oyer answered:
Contact CDA Law Center. Ask for Valentino Adams. Here is his contact information: or 949-379-8031.

CDA will conduct a phone interview and then let you know whether they think you are candidate for a loan modification.

Here are some links to learn about them and loan mods:

They use a program that produces a R.E.S.T. report. I've included a 5 minute video clip on the Gov’t Software (REST) Report. This report proves that you pass Net Present Value and fit within the investor guidelines. This is the first step we take on your file to give you peace of mind. We’re going to put a package together that your lender is receptive to and we’re going to back it up with this report.


“The people at CDA Law Center are the same people behind, and they are now making the REST Report available to homeowners, which is something I very much endorse. The REST Report is an 20-page report that tells a homeowner with certainty, whether or not they pass the NPV test and qualify for a loan modification under HAMP, the Home Affordable Modification Program.

The REST Report is generated by a version of the same software platform used by banks and servicers for loan disposition analysis. It’s the best way I’ve seen for a homeowner to know whether they pass the NPV test, and homeowners can send the report to their servicer, along with their documentation, so that the bank or servicer sees that investors will be better off financially by modifying as opposed to foreclosing on an NPV basis.

Homeowners can call, talk with knowledgeable and caring experts that have successfully negotiated hundreds of loan modifications, and they’ll help the homeowner make sure that the report is accurate.

They also review the results with the homeowner, show them how to read it… even though it’s very easy… they tell them about their options based on what the report shows, and they tell them how they can use the report with their bank to improve their chances of getting their loan modified.”

Lighthearted Humor - here’s what happens when you try a Loan Mod on your own:

I hope his is helpful.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 10, 2010
Dp2 answered:
If you don't have enough to reinstate your loan, then you'll need to look at a few other options. It's possible that you could equity partner with an investor, do an exchange, etc. It really depends on your creativity, flexibility, and timing. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 22, 2008
Tony Cannon answered:
A non-recourse loan is the loan obtained when you purchased your house, the type really doesn't matter. Any refinance or second or HELOC after the purchase date is probably recourse.

A tax professional can give the best advice for the ramifications.

Your credit score will be negatively impacted for many years, which will affect your ability to get new credit lines. It shouldn't affect accounts which you already have open.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice