Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 92081 : Real Estate Advice

  • All23
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Fri Jun 26, 2015
homecoin answered:
Get your FSBO home on Trulia, Zillow,, etc by doing a "flat-fee MLS" listing through a broker.

You simply pay a small fee (under $100) and the broker will add your property to the MLS. Real estate websites such as Trulia, Zillow,, and many more, get much of their data from the MLS and will pull the data in and display it on their websites.

The other upside to doing a "flat-fee MLS" listing is that agent's representing buyers will be much more likely to want to work with you. Unrepresented buyers might not have the comfort level of buying a FSBO home, so working with buyer agents can really help your home sell.

Let us know if you have any questions!
CA DRE # 01888948
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue May 19, 2015
Cindy Davis answered:
This website does not allow fsbo posts. You can post on zillow as a fsbo and craigslist.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed May 18, 2011
Tina Lam answered:
As we are not privy to the specifics to your transaction, it's hard to provide concrete advice. Your real estate agent should be the one to provide guidance and handle the correspondence with the escrow company for you. Cancellation of transaction and release of funds to buyers are very common and there are standard processes. If you want to deviate from standard forms and verbiage, it may be hard as escrow company doesn't want to take on unforseen liability. You should consult with your real estate agent and see if you need to seek legal advice from an attorney. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice