Home Selling in 92069 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Brandon Long, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Brandon Long answered:
I want to sell my mobile home as-is to a cash buyer in Southern California. What documents are required?
Feel free to give me a call. I have a program that should work perfectly for you. 619-990-3179.
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 6, 2015 Home Selling in 92069
Curly Sue,  in Texas
Curly Sue answered:
why did i not receive 3000 dollar relocation pay?
Was a lien paid? ...then there's your answer...
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 31, 2013 Home Selling in 92069
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Diego County > San Marcos > 92069 > Home Selling in 92069
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer