Investment Properties in 91910 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alexander Gr…, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Alexander Greer answered:
Can I offer money to tenants or the home owner, before the Short Sale is closed, not as an incentive, but rather help the home owner?
Yes you certainly can. Make sure it is in the purchase contract. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I do not check replies, so if you have a comment or question email me he ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 15, 2015 Investment Properties in 91910
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Diego County > Chula Vista > 91910 > Investment Properties in 91910
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer