Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

For Rent in 91786 : Real Estate Advice

  • All18
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Fri Feb 16, 2018
Almazgg2015 asked:
Mon Feb 15, 2016
Isn't that special. I would talk to an attorney and try to sue the the person who rented it to you. You have been damaged. Really it is a legal question.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice