Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in 91754 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Monica Juarez, Real Estate Pro in Temple City, CA
Wed May 14, 2014
Monica Juarez asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Shel-lee Dav…, Real Estate Pro in Rolling Hills Estates,...
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Shel-lee Davis answered:
Like everyone has said, that depends on City and County zoning and regulations for the area. If you are working with a good Real Estate Consultant that knows they area, they will either have the answer for you or know where to direct you to look.

Since, in So Cal, custom dictates that the Buyer does not have to be represented by their own agent, it would be the prudent thing to hire someone who is highly knowledgable about the area you want to purchase in and let the seller pay their fees.

Good Luck.

Shel-lee Davis BRE #01817412
Real Estate Consultant
International Real Estate Specialist - IRES®
Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES®
Certified Home Seller Advisor - CHSA®
Certified Home Buyer Advisor - CHBA®
Member - National Association of Certified Expert Advisors - NAEA
Certified Distressed Property Expert - CDPE®
RE/MAX Estate Properties
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice