Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 91732 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Aug 4, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
If there is no will or trust, whose name is on the title or deed? The issue is if the deceased person's name is on the title, you cannot sell this property unless you have Power of Attorney or legal authorization to sell it. As for your siblings and their children, you need to contact a real estate attorney or a lawyer specializing in deceased assets. Nobody online can give you legal advice and your question needs a legal interpretation. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice