Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

91436 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 9
Thu Jul 6, 2017
Donald D. Hensel answered:
North Coast Financial provides fix and flip loans in California and has over 35 years of hard money lending experience. Financing of up to 75% of the purchase and up to 75% of the rehab costs is available. ... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Sun May 28, 2017
Scott Godzyk answered:
This is why a good buyer agent will tell buyers to only close when the seller has vacated the property. Where you have closed, you may need the opinion of a lawyer on what your legal options are. I wish you luck in working things out ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 26, 2016
2margo406 asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 16, 2016
Richard Littlefield answered:
Before I was a agent, between the years 1985-1990 I had a mobile home for sale. (that is five years of not selling it.)

The problems that agents have are:

1. Many are lazy. They got into the business thinking that it was a lazy persons job. It is the lowest paid easy work there is. It is also the highest paid hard work there is. Do not get a lazy agent whether it be your relative or not.

2. You need an agent that will tell you like it is. You as a buyer or a seller can come up with the stupidest things. I know because if there is anything stupid you think as buyer or seller I thought it.
You need an agent that is not afraid to hurt your feelings, will tell you like it is, because many smart people come up with bad ideas when it comes to buying or selling a house.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 24, 2014
inna ivchenko answered:
It is not up to the lender but.....mostly up to you: how much you have, how much you make, your credit health, what kind of loan you are approved for( VA allows 0% down, FHA starts with 3.5% which can be a gift, Conventional starts with 3% and up), what kind of real estate you want to buy, etc. Do talk to a good loan officer, or maybe even few( initial consultation should be free). If you need a recommendation of local lenders, let me know. I have a trusted lender for any situation and they do perform.
Good luck!
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Tristam Bielecki answered:
In Greater LA I see this happening a lot, especially with smaller brokerages that take listings far from their home office. They will offer it to local agents with other brokerages to host. ... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Donna Rotondo answered:
As Phil pointed out, it really depends where you are in Encino. For 91436 zip code if you build it will most likley be in the hillside and the costs will be much higher. Otherwise, you are looking at around 125 per sq foot plus permits. Anywhere between 3-6 months. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 22, 2013
Phil Zaikovatyy answered:
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Linda Barber answered:
That floor is very beautiful. In the eye of the beholder.
2 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice