Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 91402 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Thu Jun 3, 2010
Scott Godzyk answered:
It is not always about the size but if it has 2 means of eggress (2 exits) and if it meets local codes for building. You should contact your local building department and ask for the requirements. Goo dluck with your renovation. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice