Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

91402 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Mon Jun 27, 2016
Sure, if the property is in California, I can help you. If you are paying cash then it really is about finding a house. If you need a loan, it will require at least 25% down.

You can email me at or call at 714-421-1037.

Let me know what you would like to own, and if you will need financing.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 24, 2016
Yes I help foreign buyers all of the time. The lenders that will make the loan do require a large down payment. of between 30-50% The difference has to do with your ability to prove income, also the rate is higher with the lower down payment loans. Once I know your situation I can arrange the perfect loan for you. I can only do loans in CA.

If you want to buy a home in Los Angeles or Orange County, I can put in an offer on the home for you and arrange the financing unless you are paying cash.

You can contact me by email or by phone 714-421-1037. That is my cell phone so you can reach me after hours.

Thank you so much.

Licensed by the California State BRE # 01080071
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jun 3, 2016
Rich Reed answered:
The property is sold “AS-IS” in its PRESENT physical condition as of the date of Acceptance. The seller is still obligated to maintain the property in its condition as of the date of acceptance. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu May 2, 2013
Alison Hillman answered:
Hi there-

I am so sorry to learn about your situation. If you do have an income, I would recommend maybe checking out some of the very low rental properties here on Trulia:

Best of luck to you,

Ali, Community manager
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 3, 2010
Scott Godzyk answered:
It is not always about the size but if it has 2 means of eggress (2 exits) and if it meets local codes for building. You should contact your local building department and ask for the requirements. Goo dluck with your renovation. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 14, 2009
Robert Chomentowski answered:
That does not sound in compliance with FHA rules. Usually there is only a 1% origination fee and then a loan processing and underwriting fee. You can have "discount points" in addition to the origination fee only if you have decided to buy the interest rate down below par rate.

But if the "mortgage brokers fee" of 1% is in addition to a 1% origination fee, and is NOT a discount point, then yes that is NOT allowed on an FHA loan.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Aug 12, 2009
April Tavares answered:

I think Rob is correct it is hard to judge without knowing details of your transaction. However, you are well within your right to ask. Ask for a detailed explanation of what the fees cover, especiallly for those fees that appear vague like "administrative" fees. Put them on notice that you're paying attention.

Good Luck with your home purchase,
April Tavares
Realtor, DRE License #01742179
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice