Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

91390 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Wed Apr 20, 2016
Karin Tucker asked:
33029 Agua Dulce Canyon Rd, Agua Dulce 91390
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 3, 2015
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Sep 3, 2015
Amelia Robinette answered:
Vive is correct, you can submit a contract "contingent" on the sale of your home and arrange a simultaneous closing.

You should also talk to your loan officer about your mortgage options. Depending on your financial situation, you may be able to buy the house you want with a first and second mortgage, then pay off the second as soon as your house sells.

Hopefully you're being represented by a real estate agent. If your agent can't answer questions like this, you should find a new agent who can walk you through your options.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Laura Coffey answered:
Sometimes you can fund their names on accepted contracts. I have met some at conventions.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Carl Henker answered:
Here is a link to the California program. It is a DAP program used in connection with an FHA loan. It is not a grant that is forgiven you do have to pay it bank at some point. Find out the details at the link below:

Good Luck
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice