Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 91362 : Real Estate Advice

  • All39
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying22
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Wed Jul 20, 2016
Rich Reed answered:
Sounds like you need legal advice. I am a real estate broker qualified to advise you on California real estate matters, not the law. If you desire legal advice, consult with an attorney. Are you working with a Realtor? What does your Realtor say? If your agent doesn't know the answer, talk to their broker. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice