Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 90814 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue Mar 22, 2011
Joe Mendez answered:
I think your situation is a tough one. One that many of us who have owned condo's or have had to deal with HOA's have had to deal with. It is extremely frustrating. I think the HOA should force the correction of the problem. And since they have not done so, I would suggest you consider legal counsel. Getting a lawyer is expensive and can be more frustrating than the problem you have now. I would suggest though that one solution might be a service I use and sell as well....Prepaid Legal Services. Please call me and let me tell you about them. The number one issue they deal with is real estate issues. ... more
1 vote 19 answers Share Flag
Search Advice