Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 90807 : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sun Nov 23, 2008
Harrison K. Long answered:
Kathi ... If you are buying a condo ... Please check with the HOA and Rules and Regulations for architectural control or change, and the CCRs, other governing documents of your HOA, which will address matters of your right and responsibility about changing the interior and exterior of your condo home.

Please hire a qualified and licensed California general contractor for the planning and actual work. Best wishes to you.

Harrison K. Long, Realtor agent and broker, Coldwell Banker Previews

For the best California home and property search site check out
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice