Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 90744 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sun Oct 5, 2008
Dyanna answered:
Hello Sandra. Legally you can not remove items from the home if they are considered fixtures. Now you mention that you are going to replace them, legally the property is yours until the bank takes it back, so if you wanted to replace them its up to you.

But I agree with the previous entry, you should at least try to short sale the property or work something out with the bank. If you have any questions please let me know.

Good Luck!
... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice