Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

90723 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sat Aug 2, 2014
Alex Montelongo Real Estate Group answered:
Its more complicated than just telling her to leave. If she can show tenancy or occupancy, she has rights. You would have to either come to an agreement or evict her. It doesn't matter if she is on the original lease or not. She can legally prove that she lives there. Without going into too much detail. You should work with her to reach an agreement that is suitable to you and your husband as well as her.

Best of Luck,

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic #01456982
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 9, 2011
Karen Miller answered:
Hi Yowillyo,

I'm with Victoria. I would skip the up front appraisal. Your first step is to list the home with a realtor. I would interview 3. You may want to find someone who has already sold manufactured homes in your area, but this is not necessary. You should ask your friend for recommendations of realtors they have used.

Best of luck,

Karen Miller
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice