Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

90631 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 12
Tue May 2, 2017
Sheryl Arndt answered:
Hello yelimkoo, you would need to put it in a bank account for two months to be seasoned to be included in a mortgage consideration. Are you in escrow already?

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran and VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
Credit Repair Advice At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
24+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
... more
0 votes 68 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 1, 2017
Cassmccarty asked:
Fri Aug 5, 2016
Angelica P answered:

We didn't get enough information about your problem to resolve the issue. Please provide us with your email address and we will be happy to assist you.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Feb 16, 2016
Diane Christner answered:
Generally yes, a counter offer would have to be signed by all owners of the property to be valid.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Noelle answered:
Thanks to you both. It does clear things up and yes it's a pain in the butt. I'd be happy to provide all the docs to the sellers lender to see the details of how I am prequalified, but that is all, and yet it's still not enough. Inventory is low and it is a sellers market and believe me, listing agents are taking full advantage. It certainly is all business in real estate. Thank goodness my agent is on it, I'll get there :). ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 12, 2013
John Arendsen answered:
LOL!! Ron, when will you ever get it? Or are you just jabbing me? Mobile Homes were manufactured before June 15, 1976. Since then they've been HUD Manufactured Homes. They haven't been licensed through the DMV since June 15, 1976.

They're either "Local Property Tax" (LPT) or "In lieu of Property Tax" (ILT) both under the jurisdiction of the "Housing and Community Development Department" (HCD) until such time as a 433A is issued certifying that they are on an engineered approved foundation system compliant for a resident owned property.

Please don't continue leading viewers on Trulia to believe that Manufactured Homes are still called "Mobile Homes" and that they need to be licensed by the DMV. I'm going to catch you if I can every time and correct you in front of God and everybody. You're a good guy but this misleading information must stop.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 1, 2012
Morcos Azer answered:
Buyer can assume the loan if assumable. Also buyer can buy subject to loan if seller agrees to stay on the note. Also buyer can buy with AITD. All depends on circumstances and agreement. ... more
2 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Morcos Azer answered:
I would like to know if were you able to refi? If yes, please give the contact info for the lender, because a lot of my clients can utilize the same.
Thank you
4 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Fri May 4, 2012
Brian Head answered:
The party that bares the consequence is the party that delayed the closing. In this case, it's the Seller holding up the transaction. Either Party can issue a "Notice to perform" and, if that Notice goes unaddressed or expires then the party harmed can seek to cancel the transaction or stipulate new terms to the transaction. Such as pay for loan term extension fees "Rate Lock Fees for example. It's always best to try and resolve these matters as a win-win. However, sometimes one side will try and take advantage of the other. Start by communicating with your Agent and understand the Purchase Agreement. It's all spelled out within your contract.
Best Regards,
Brian Head, Realtor
Law Offices of Joel Feinstein
949 306-3556
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 20, 2010
Alma Kee answered:
Dear Yesenia,

1) Is the house a pre-foreclosure Short Sale?

2) Did the bank already foreclose and owns it?

All the best,
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 6, 2010
Carlos Barron answered:
I highly suggest having a neutral third party such as an escrow company, title company or attorney handle the transaction and all monies of the sale. With a well written and clear contract and a nuetral third party, you can avoid many pitfalls and have a smoother transaction. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice