Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

90622 : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Oct 15, 2010
jo answered:
Andrew sounds like you need a good R E attorney...No one here is lic. to practice law and any wrong answer given, you can sue the agent.
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice