Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

90601 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Thu Feb 23, 2017
Larry J Weller asked:
Mon Oct 10, 2016
Angelica P answered:

I am happy to help you get your listing posted on Trulia.

If you would like to post a rental on Trulia, you will be redirected to use our partner site, Zillow Rental Manager, to list your rental on Zillow, Trulia and other top sites. Please follow this link for instructions on how to post a rental listing:

If you have additional questions or have issues with posting your listing, please reply back to this email and I will be happy to help you.

Zillow Rental Manger Help:

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 2, 2016
Ernie Woodhouse asked:
Tue Jun 30, 2015
Green726813 asked:
Mon Jan 11, 2010
Karen Parsons Fiddler answered:
Hi Rudy,

Just a single family home? Nothing unusual? don't need a special permit.

1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 28, 2009
CCC answered:
Call the City hall and ask them.
In Minnesota some cities need a license some do not.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Luke Allison answered:
You don't have to have current employment but you will have to have an employment letter at least. If either of you receives a job offer then the underwriter can use that to approve your loan. If you could afford both payments then you could try and buy the house as a second home but I am assuming that you are needing to unload your home first in order to buy the one in Tennessee.

If you have questions on the qualification process, please feel free to contact me.

Luke Allison
Flagstar Bank

Apply Online @
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice