Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

90503 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 11
Ralph, Real Estate Pro in Torrance, CA
Thu Sep 29, 2016
Ralph asked:
My listing on 4609 W Carson, Torrance CA 90503 has the wrong listing agent and phone number. Please contact me ASAP.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Laura Feghali, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Laura Feghali answered:
Hi Kevin,
If you post a question on the site then a member will respond right on the site under your question. You will receive an email alert that someone has responded and that message will provide a link back to your question for you to view the response.

Hope that helps!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Cheryl Fried…, Real Estate Pro in Rolling Hills Estates,...
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Cheryl Friedman answered:

Good afternoon, Have you had any luck with rentals so far?

If not please feel free to send me an email or give me a call. I will send you homes, condos, townhouses in Torrance and surrounding areas that we can view together.

Also, just a quick tip, a lot of homeowners do not list rentals with agents they will post rentals through the local news papers, Westside rentals, craigslist or other rental websites. I would suggest finding a REALTOR that will not only help you with finding listed rentals but one that will still assist you in putting strong offers together on homes that are not listed on the MLS.

Thank you and have an exceptional day!

Cheryl Friedman
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Bob Costello, Real Estate Pro in Highlands Ranch, CO
Mon Aug 20, 2012
Bob Costello answered:
Be careful about doing a lot of BPO's. They don't guarantee anything and it's hard to track all the payments due. We have been stiffed by Old Republic - and there's no one to talk to about it.......
You can try the list from RegisterREO
... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Ivan Diaz, Real Estate Pro in 79936
Tue Nov 22, 2011
Ivan Diaz answered:
Depends on the type of appraisal....I agree that worst case, appraiser won't add value to the improvement. My previous employer, US Bank, has great HELOC's up to 85% in CA through the retail channel and the good news is you wouldn't have to pay to find out.

If you need a contact there, check out their website or let me know, I will get you in contact with someone!

Ivan Diaz
Home Mortgage Consultant
Mortgage Solutions
(415) 271-7740 cell
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Royal Real E…,  in 90275
Wed Nov 17, 2010
Royal Real Estate Group answered:
Dear Dejjoe:

If you property has been foreclosed because you defaulted on your pament obligations. Lender cann't come back after you to obtain deficiency judgment against you, since, it was foreclosed non-judicially.

You can consult an attorney giving them full facts. So that you can have peace of mind. Wish you good luck.
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Debra (Debbi…, Real Estate Pro in Livingston, NJ
Thu Oct 21, 2010
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
2+ year old question.......and still being answered................
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Royal Real E…,  in 90275
Fri Oct 8, 2010
Royal Real Estate Group answered:
If the lender foreclose upon the single family residence or 1-4 units, there is no deficiency judgment. Also, if lender forecloses upon the property in a non-judicial setting, there is no deficiency judgment by the lender who choose to foreclose upon the property in a non-judicial manner. However, junior lien holder may survive depending upon the timing and purpose of the loan. Especially, when the loan was taken after the purchasing of the property as Home Equity line of credit or for home improvement loan.

Its better to be proactive and take responsibility of the debts and consider all your options before letting your property be foreclosed upon by the 1st lender.

Ofcourse, if the property is investment property other than single residence and or more than 4 units , and if the lender choose to proceed with judicial foreclosure, it could recover deficiency judgment against debtor from the court.
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Voices Member,  in Benton County, OR
Mon Feb 16, 2009
Voices Member answered:
Stephanie, You might want to check out the FHA site it's full of information.....,1&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

The Gov. also has free counseling and advice for homebuyers....

If you haven't actually seen your credit report, you might want to look and see what you can dispute or fix..
Homebuyer programs approved by the Gov. are good for making local contacts and learning about local

No one knows for sure what new programs are going to exist soon or which ones will change. It's a good time to make use of what is available and be in position for new opportunities..

Good House Hunting, Dunes
... more
1 vote 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice