Financing in 90405 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jodi Summers, Real Estate Pro in Pacific Palisades, CA
Jodi Summers answered:
I have a house in a trust. How can I get a loan on a house in a trust to buy out shared beneficiary?
There are many lenders who are able to assist you, who is best for you depends upon the details of your situation. If you'd like a list, please let me know.


Jodi Summ ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 25, 2009 Financing in 90405
Marty S,  in Irvine, CA
Marty S answered:
Would like to refinance my house Santa Monica owe 150K, my fico is about 750. Current apr is 5.75 for 30 yrs
Plenty of Lenders aboud here. Contact one (You could even email me :))

I am a mortgage broker. If I can be of service, please let me know!

Martin Smith

Precision Funding
87 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 15, 2009 Financing in 90405
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Santa Monica > 90405 > Financing in 90405
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer