90405 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Angelica P, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA
Angelica P answered:
How do you list a property for rent?

I am happy to help you get your listing posted on Trulia.

If you would like to post a rental on Trulia, you will be redirected to use our partner site, Zillow Rental Manager, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 20, 2016 How To... in 90405
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Pro in Woodland Hills, CA
Sheryl Arndt answered:
Are new owners of a rental property bound to email agreements between former owner and tenant?
Hello Lele, this is a legal question so you should consult with a free legal advice service which is the Inland Mediation Board and they can advise you. Keep us posted as to what they s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 16, 2015 Rental Basics in 90405
Jamie Tian, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Jamie Tian answered:
You have the wrong sqft for 2913 3rd st santa monica #310 Instead of 1178 it is 1967 sqf . this error could be damaging in case of transaction
Try contacting Trulia directly via Live Chat.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
BRE #01920120
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 1, 2015 Home Selling in 90405
carenkerr, Both Buyer and Seller in 90405
carenkerr answered:
What's the average residential lot size in 90405, West of Lincoln and East of Main Street?
The value of the lot is impacted by what someone might be able to build on that lot in the far distant future. The lot sizes can be depends on space of land. The average lots would be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014 Home Buying in 90405
Sri Kesava, Real Estate Pro in Venice, CA
Sri Kesava answered:
When a house is posted on Trulia as a 3 bdr and the Trulia county records show 2 bdr, is the extra bdr a non-permitted room or just inaccurate info?
Usually, but not always, this is a legal den or other such room that the owner is using as a 3rd bedroom. On a few occasions public records are wrong. In most cases the public records ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 22, 2013 Home Buying in 90405
Daniel Casti…, Real Estate Pro in Brentwood, CA
Daniel Castiel answered:
Open House vs. MLS when leasing a family home
Craiglist and Westside Rentals are excellent for putting up your rental listing, If you have the experience and time then you don't need an agent, otherwise it's a good idea to let an A ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 12, 2013 General Area in 90405
neweramike, Home Buyer in Clarence, NY
neweramike answered:
Google Maps do not show up in map view on Trulia?
I fixed mine. You have to go to preferences then advanced settings and clear browsing data. Seemed to work for me.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 13, 2012 Using Trulia in 90405
Eddie Stocker, Real Estate Pro in Sant, CA
Eddie Stocker answered:
I am looking for an licensed appraiser who can appraise a TIC duplex on a double R3 lot in zip code 90405 two
Hi Pamela,

Try Jerry, he has done excellent work for my clients. I also own a triplex in 90405. If you have any questions please contact me.

Westside Appraisal
Jerry Von Buskir ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 24, 2012 Home Selling in 90405
Aaron Mirsky, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Aaron Mirsky answered:
If a bank owns a foreclosed house, will they sell to me if i can put $200k down and pay them the mortgage from my income and not through a bank loan?
Hi Azalia,

My suggestion is similar to Joseph's. You may want to look for a Multi-family property where the seller will finance the balance of the purchase price. If you can o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 30, 2010 Home Buying in 90405
Kim And Kris…, Real Estate Pro in Santa Monica, CA
Kim And Kristine Halverson answered:
What is a settlement agents fee averaging in Los Angeles for a condo sale for both seller and buyer without a broker?
Hi Grant,

So far the answers are good, I think Don answers your question more directly.

If you have a buyer for your home, you may consider brining in an agent to faciliate the s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 3, 2010 Home Selling in 90405
Barbara Q., Other/Just Looking in Bergen County, NJ
Barbara Q. answered:
When will the current question be replaced with a new one?
Catherine - Welcome! Some of the professionals in the community are more easily distracted than others.
That's what makes it interesting. Don't let Mack scare you away...his ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Feb 25, 2010 Market Conditions in 90405
Jodi Summers, Real Estate Pro in Pacific Palisades, CA
Jodi Summers answered:
I have a house in a trust. How can I get a loan on a house in a trust to buy out shared beneficiary?
There are many lenders who are able to assist you, who is best for you depends upon the details of your situation. If you'd like a list, please let me know.


Jodi Summ ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 25, 2009 Financing in 90405
Marty S,  in Irvine, CA
Marty S answered:
Would like to refinance my house Santa Monica owe 150K, my fico is about 750. Current apr is 5.75 for 30 yrs
Plenty of Lenders aboud here. Contact one (You could even email me :))

I am a mortgage broker. If I can be of service, please let me know!

Martin Smith

Precision Funding
87 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 15, 2009 Financing in 90405
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer