Financing in 90277 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


allannelson68, Home Owner in Park City, UT
allannelson68 answered:
where can i get loans for an unwarrantable condo? The condo is in Southern California. also loan for newly condos converted from apartments.
Washington Federal. They will do all unwarrantable condos. Just re-fi'd mine(over 10% thing). They are financing others in Park City with lawsuits pending. They don't care. Super easy ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 13, 2014 Financing in 90277
Ron Rovtar, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Ron Rovtar answered:
What is the best type of mortgage to go with? 30 year fixed vs 10/1 or 7/1 ARM in the current market?
Hi Fat Frank:

If you plan to be in your new home for many years, a fixed rate mortgage is probably your best bet. However, as Mandy notes below, people often move well before paying ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 10, 2011 Financing in 90277
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Redondo Beach > 90277 > Financing in 90277
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer