Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 90066 : Real Estate Advice

  • All64
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying33
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sat May 21, 2011
Gerard Carney answered:
Yes you will need a Broker's License, a Business License, and Tax License or Tax ID to collect sales tax, since rents require it, at least commercial rents!
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Wed May 18, 2011
David Akram answered:
You need a Real Estate Salesperson license to be able to operate a property management company in California. Please check with your local city hall for details on getting a business license.

Hope this helps.

David Akram
Realtor, DRE# 01891274
Notary Public, CNSA
Cell: 661-505-8550
Century 21 All Moves
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice