Foreclosure in 90059 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Richard Litt…, Real Estate Pro in Fountain Valley, CA
Richard Littlefield answered:
How do I get information on communicating with the Short Sale Department as a Successor Trustee on a Trust Real Estate Property?
what you need to do is get out your monthly statement, (Assuming you get one.) Call the number on it and ask for the loss mitigation dept.

When people are working on a short sail t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 16, 2015 Foreclosure in 90059
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > 90059 > Foreclosure in 90059
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer