Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Schools in 90034 : Real Estate Advice

  • All41
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying21
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Dec 8, 2009
Deborah Bremner answered:
If you are living within the boundaries of the Overland Elementary School district, you should go to the school, and find out what they require in order to place your child in the school. Usually, for LA Unified and BH Unified Schhool Districts, some proof of residence is required, in the form of a utility bill in your name plus a valid i.d.
For the student, a birth certificate will be required.
They will have any necessary forms at that location for you.
Deborah Bremner
Certified Short Sale Professional
Coldwell Banker Brentwood West
11999 San Vicente Blvd. Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(D) 310.571.1364
(C) 310.422.4288
(F) 310.820.1457
Blogging at:
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice