Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

90002 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 10
Wed Feb 15, 2017
Oscar.luna1993 asked:
Thu Sep 15, 2016
Alan May answered:
Listing agents should never sign anything on behalf of a buyer or seller. Agents are not a party to the contract.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 13, 2015
Josh Barnett answered:

The above link can help with your request.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Kawain Payne answered:
Hello Lcarus,

If you have more than four units, you will need a property management company, or at least an onsite full time manager. Some local/state laws even require it. Make sure and check the laws in the area of the property you are thinking about buying.

Multi family units are a business investment, and you should run it like a business. Please hire someone to do the day to day management for you.

Much Success to you!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 25, 2012
Kiane Nemeth answered:
Hey, I know alot about the section 8 /HUD program. I am looking to move to the Los Angeles Area. I am not on section 8.But I Am very resourceful and educated on these programs,the rules and what I dont know have no doubt I can pick it up fast.I am a self starter,go getter,and am working on my A.A. Administration of Justice. Please feel free to contact me..We can Chat and maybe be able to help each other.. :) Kiane Nemeth At : or call me (661)902-1517 ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 24, 2012
Joe answered:
my trailer is on the back of my property
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 24, 2012
Olga Rodriguez asked:
Tue Jul 1, 2008
Dana Voelzke answered:
Hi Claudia,
One other thing you might want to check is how much of the $500 per month increase is taxes, & how much is because your insurance went up. I have seen a few cases where the prior insurance policy lapsed and was not renewed. So the lender went out and purchased a new, much more expensive one, and billed the client for it via their monthly payment.

You should have received an escrow account analysis from the lender that breaks it down for you. If not, call the bank - they have an escrow department that should be able to walk you thru it.

Good luck!
... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 7, 2007
Yev answered:
Helen, here is my advice, the real-estate market is not going to get better for a number of years, it is actually getting worse, there are foreclosures left and right and you have to compete with those. There are plenty of resources on the internet to support what I am saying.

If you want to live closer to your family then do everything you need to do to sell your house, or rent it out if that's an option. It sounds like you simply want to move on. At this point if you are not getting offers then your price is too high. That's just how it is. It is very hard for people to obtain financing these days the way they could in the past. if you keep your price too high your house will stay on the market and comps will keep dropping which is not good for you.

Bottom line, to move it you need to price it right and swallow your pride.

Good luck.
... more
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 27, 2007
Amir answered:
You have to have a contract with title company. visit me on my website, if you think i can be helpful email me from there.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice