Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 89429 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Dave Jones answered:
Your best bet is to call the town hall of the town you are thinking of bjying in. You can ask for the "Land Use Advisor". He will be able to look up the specific property and see what it is zoned for. Good Luck... ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice