Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rental Basics in 89121 : Real Estate Advice

  • All31
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying14
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 5
Sat Jun 25, 2016
Las711 answered:
How do I remove my Daughters boyfriend from my rental home that she lives in
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 29, 2015
Alvin King answered:
As you stated,YOU HAVE DONE YOUR RESEARCH! Why do you feel the need to continue A business relationship with all of the problems that you have described? Your advice should be obtained from A Lawyer, NOT A Realtor! Good Luck! ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 28, 2015
k.jarvi42 asked:
Nonetheless we have no proof upon each months rent that we have paid. Not only that but we paid first and last month's rent. On top of it all I have requested copies of all documentation…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 21, 2013
Joanne McNulty answered:
Hi, I am a property manger and I use Southern Nevada Eviction Services. They do a good job. It is going to cost you a little money, but worth it to have a 3rd party handle this for you. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 17, 2013
William Meyer answered:
We use an eviction company called NMI. Their telephone number is (702) 368-1999. If you have any questions, please contact me directly. Prudential Americana, LLC, Meyer Property Management (702) 731-2100. Visit us at: ... more
1 vote 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice