Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in 87120 : Real Estate Advice

  • All24
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Thu Apr 24, 2014
Imran asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 6, 2011
Tammy Clark answered:
Hi James, this is not a rental. This awesome home is for sale. Call me and I can put in touch with a lender who can qualify you for various programs. Credit issues, she is awesome about helping you work them through... James, I've been selling Albuquerque since 1991. I am a Realtor who will guide you every step of the way to qualify and find just the right home. So, give a call intesest rates are around 4%. James my number is 505.401.5499. Look forward to hearing and helping you! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Feb 15, 2010
David Stafford answered:
Brian is right, if you signed the mortgage, there is no way for you to remove yourself from that obligation without paying it off by selling or boyfriend qualifying for a new mortgage (refinancing). Your best bet is to try to sell the house, even if you can't get what you owe, which would be a "short sale". This can be done, but it will take cooperation from you and your boyfriend. It could save your credit and get you out of the situation. I would be happy to assess your full situation and suggest your best options, just call or email me any time.
Best of luck!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice