Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

86325 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Aug 1, 2016
Maricris A answered:

If you are interested in a foreclosure property, you may check the county record where the property is part of or you may contact a foreclosure specialist for assistance.

You can take advantage of our vast network of agents here on Trulia. You may found the link below.

To search for a foreclosure specialist using our site:

1. Go to the link that I provided, enter the location where you're at and click enter.
2. Click the 'More filters' button and choose 'Foreclosure' under specialties.
3. Click the 'Search' button.

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Sandra J Steele SFR, AHWD, SRS answered:
Approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. I would like to work for you with integrity and knowledge.
928 649-9888 / 928 301-3898 ... more
1 vote 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice