Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

85653 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Thu Apr 24, 2014
Curtis Anderson answered:
You can research the property by using this website and clicking on the FEMA flood map. It will show you the flood range that the home is in. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 25, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Since no link is visible and no address given-- if there's a management company involved ask them, or consider working with an agent of your own...
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 30, 2008
Vera Wallace answered:
Linda, Why don't you try calling Estes Elementary School 520-682-4738 and ask? They may direct you to the personel department which is located just down the street from Estes. Good luck our schools are always looking for great people. I worked for the transportation department for 13 years and the district was very good to me. If you have any other questions give me a call.
Vera Wallace
Long Realty
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice