Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 85396 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Mar 9, 2015
Rose Johnson answered:
I agree, you need to consult an attorney to protect both of you. The attorney should be able to answer a lot of questions for you as well as giving you some alternatives.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 26, 2014
Bianca Bennett answered:
If your friend personally doesnt want to be on the title, have you thought about creating an LLC and you both are members of the LLC with 50/50 ownership of the LLC. I would also suggest you to talk to an attorney about this.

Best Regards,
Residential Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice