Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

85365 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Sun Jun 11, 2017
Judy Youngs asked:
I have an account with Tulia and I took more pictures. How do I add them to my existing account?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 27, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
You don't say what info you want, but it's likely your present mortgage company has the ability to do a HARP refinance and can answer your questions.
You can also do some reading as well as find participating lenders at:

While this website seems legit, don't complete any forms online just in case. I don't see any, so again "just in case." Get the info and move forward from there.

Best of luck!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Feb 20, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
"Auction the house" is not quite right as spoken by the the title company, but there has to be a Trustees Sale which is similar to an an auction. In Arizona a Trustees sale is "our way" of proceeding with a foreclosure, and since your father transferred title - it is the only way to recover the property.

As with all things, there is a proper procedure and notices must be filed...yada, yada, yada. Since it doesn't sound like you are at all familiar with the process, you should have an attorney handle it for you.

If you need an attorney recommendation, message me through Trulia or my website.

Best of luck!
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Feb 21, 2015
Erik Weisskopf,ABR,CDPE, answered:
It is a measure of risk. If your credit is poor there are usually ways to help your chances on your application. Higher deposit..automatic bank drafts etc.

Kind Regards,
Erik J. Weisskopf, ABR, CDPE, CRS
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Loren Hoboy answered:
I am sorry, that type of equipment is is personal property and not real estate. You might try Craigslist or search on google for a used dealer.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Brad Bergamini answered:
There are some Realtors that have special interest in selling "trailers" or personal property not affixed.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 24, 2008
Jeff and Ginny Mitchell answered:
If you make an offer on a short sale and then find a better home that you want, all you have to do is send a written Cancellation of Offer form to officially cancel your offer. Then your escrow deposit should be returned to you from the Real Estate company, title company, or attorney's office, whoever is holding your deposit. When you have signed and sent the Cancellation form, you are then free to make another offer.

I am cautious about making offers on more than one house at a time, however, because if both offers were accepted, then you would lose your deposit on one, or even be sued for specific performance. You might be able to cancel on the basis of the inspection since short sales are almost always sold "as is" with right to inspect, but you are taking a chance that you would not be able to show repairs required by a professional inspector. This depends on the wording of the Purchase and Sale Contract, of course. Anyway, we agree with your Realtor, it is still risky to place more than one offer at a time. Good luck
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice