Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 85338 : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Rebecca Kallhoff Team answered:
I think it is, if the home doesn't have an air conditioner or the power is off.
But, if there is A/C, I say go for it! Offer some cold water and maybe some fruit, refreshing to potential clients. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 17, 2013
Patricia Van Houten answered:
The answer is all of the above. Canadians don't live here full time. I have had all experiences. Fix and flip, rent or second home!
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 24, 2011
Doug McVinua answered:
The Short answer is probably, the long answer is that it depends on many factors. Your situation has changed dramatically, hopefully for the good! HA

It really requires some conversation and then some fact checking to determine what might be possible. Lenders each have guidelines and I know some that have dealt with the situation you have.

You should have options!

Arizona Homes for Sale by a Guy from Iowa
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri May 6, 2011
Patricia Van Houten answered:
Preliminary title reports sometimes will show special assessments, liens on property if present. HOA, CCR's and Bylaws may mention assessments. Both of these documents are delivered/mailed to buyer during the escrow period. This is to be investigated during your inspection period and/or within five days of receipt of the prelim title and CCR . This also may of shown up on the settlement statement as a fee that was charged to seller or buyer or prorated at close. All of these docs would of been an indicator of assessment fee's prior to close. In addition, if it was on MLS the assessment was disclosured. How much or what for is the buyer's due dilengence to investigate. As for the SPUDs not being signed, and delivered after close? I don't know what your recourse would be. You may want to consult with AZ department of Realestate or legal council. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice