Property Q&A in 85335 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jennie Miller…, Real Estate Pro in Phoenix, AZ
Jennie Miller, Pllc answered:
Can a bank take your property or stop the loan if you do a quit claim deed to your children? (Adult Children) Can they take your home?
That might be a question for the lender directly or an estate attorney.
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 21, 2013 Property Q&A in 85335
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Maricopa County > El Mirage > 85335 > Property Q&A in 85335
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer